We’re stardust. We’re made from the same atoms that took part in the creation of this Universe, of our own Solar system. Every once in a while, these atoms go well together. When this happens, we say we feel good with each other. And, sometimes, the atoms have this longing, this need to get and stay together. When they do, we tend to translate this as “falling in love”. What follows is a collection of short indications about how your “atoms” may play out with other types of “atoms”.
- Saturn Transit Through The Twelfth House
- Personal Astrology Readings: How they Can Help You with Your Relationship Goals
- What Can a Compatibility Analysis Teach You?
- Venus and Saturn in Synastry
- Love Is Not a Sign of Compatibility
- Saturn and Uranus – The Teacher and The Rebel
- Venus Mars Synastry
- Neptune And The Need For “The Other”
- Venus And Saturn In Natal Chart
- Saturn In Synastry